Unknown (via stevenbong)
My mother tells me
that when I meet someone I like,
I have to ask them three questions:
1. what are you afraid of?
2. do you like dogs?
3. what do you do when it rains?
of those three, she says the first one is the most important.
“They gotta be scared of something, baby. Everybody is. If they aren’t afraid of anything, then they don’t believe in anything, either.”
I met you on a Sunday, right
one look and my heart fell into
my stomach like a trap door.
on our second date,
I asked you what you were afraid of.
“spiders, mostly. being alone. little children, like, the ones who just learned how to push a kid over on the playground. oh and space. holy shit, space.”
I asked you if you liked dogs.
“I have three.”
I asked you what you do when it rains.
“sleep, mostly. sometimes I sit at the window and watch the rain droplets race. I make a shelter out of plastic in my backyard for all the stray animals; leave them food and a place to sleep.”
he smiled like he knew.
like his mom told him the same
“how about you?”
I’m scared of everything.
of the hole in the o-zone layer,
of the lady next door who never
smiles at her dog,
and especially of all the secrets
the government must be breaking
it’s back trying to keep from us.
I love dogs so much, you have no idea.
I sleep when it rains.
I want to tell everyone I love them.
I want to find every stray animal and bring them home.
I want to wake up in your hair
and make you shitty coffee
and kiss your neck
and draw silly stick figures of us.
I never want to ask anyone else
“Every girl is expected to have caucasian blue eyes, full Spanish lips, a classic button nose, hairless Asian skin with a California tan, a Jamaican dance hall ass, long Swedish legs, small Japanese feet, the abs of a lesbian gym owner, the hips of a nine-year-old boy, the arms of Michelle Obama and doll tits. This is why everyone is struggling.”
DISNEY HOT TOPIC GIVEAWAY!!!!
I had so much fun with my last giveaway I decided to do another!
FIRST PLACE: Choice of any Disney pullover OR dress currently available at hottopic.com (at the time the giveaway ends) OR men’s t-shirt
SECOND PLACE: Choice of any tank top currently available OR men’s T-shirt
THIRD PLACE: Choice of any Disney micro throw OR shoulder bag currently available
FOURTH PLACE: Choice of any Disney wallet OR crossbody bag currently available (not always on the website but they have them at my store!)
FIFTH PLACE: Choice of any five Disney buttons currently available.
- MUST be following me. This is a thank you for all my lovely followers! I will check.
- Reblogs ONLY, likes do not count. Reblog as many times as you want!
- MUST have your ask box OPEN. If you do not respond within three days of me contacting you, I will pick a new winner.
- I WILL ship worldwide!
END DATE: January 1st, at midnight est. time.
I will use random.org to pick the five winners!
There’s a winged liner “terminology” reference list going around and I decided to give them correct names.
- Open when you need to know how much I love you
- Open when you’re mad at me
- Open when you miss me
- Open when you’re lonely
- Open when you’re happy
- Open when you’ve had a long day
- Open when you’ve had a bad day
- Open when you’re sick
- Open when you’ve left me after visiting
- Open when you can’t sleep
- Open when you’re horny
- Open when you’re imagining our future
- Open when we can’t communicate with each other
- Open when you need a reminder of all the things I love about you
- Open when you need motivation/encouragement.
- Open when you need to laugh.
- Open when you’re bored.
- Open when we’re fighting (and it’s you’re fault)
- Open when we’re fighting (and it’s my fault)
- Open when you need a kiss
- Open when you wanna hear me ROAR!!!!I think this is a rather cutie idea for a long distance relationship or any relationship really.
Oh Daddy, look! How wonderful?!
if i was to ever get these, i’d die. this is literally the most romantic thing i have ever seen. -melts-
Ok it is cute as shit